sâmbătă, 23 aprilie 2011

You Know


Do you know, Do you know
Every time I see you, my heart grows
Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away.
I wanna kiss you, hold you in my arms every day.
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed.
My feelings, my thoughts and my emotions have been arranged.


You know it's hard to say "I Like You"
You know it's difficult for me.
You know I'd rather say "I Love You"
Can you wait until you see ?

You know that your eyes are so magical.
You know you're heart is so divine.
The way I've met you it's illogical.
Baby, I'm so, so glad you're mine.

Because no one else would understand.
The way we love each other.
Would be missunderstand.
We don't wanna meet another.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu